Pages

Lorax Inspired Truffula Trees in Girls Room

|
The girls room is not finished yet but I just had to share a photo of the Truffula Trees that Curt painted on their wall.

The day that we went to watch the Lorax in the theater the girls had a sleepover at their Auntie’s house.  While they were gone we got to work.  We chose the colours using their existing bedspreads as a guide.  The walls were are now a light pinky-purple colour (Luca needed to have a pink room) and the trees are bright pink, purple  and yellow.
Curt is still working on the trim in the room and I have a few ideas for book and art storage that I want to complete.  I’ll post an updated photo when the room is complete.















I'm linking up to  Skip To My Lou's Made by you Monday





blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Add This